We will support providers within compliance under the KLOE framework with affordable and bespoke packages to meet our client’s needs. Our team of trainers work with you and your service to ensure training packages meet the needs of your business and upskill your teams to ensure compliance, which in turn offers a safe and respectful service.
Regulated Mandatory Health and Social Care Training
These are courses that are required to be taken by all Health and Social care workers in fulfilment of their organisational roles and to limit risk and maintain safe working practices.
The main purpose of these training is to assist the employees in achieving the high standards expected from their organisation.
Some of our courses are:
1. Understand Your Role
2. Your Personal Development
3. Duty of Care
4. Equality and Diversity
5. Work in a Person-Centred Way.
7. Privacy and Dignity
8. Fluids and Nutrition
9. Awareness of mental health, dementia and learning disabilities.
10. Safeguarding Adults
11. Safeguarding Children
12. Basic Life Support
13. Health and Safety (Including Manual Handling (Theory and Practical) and Medication Awareness.
14. Handling Information
15. Infection Prevention and Control
Courses can be structured to suit clients' requirements and are available on request.